In-house recruitment support
This is our most popular service. We work on a day rate or hourly rate and become part of your team. We can provide support throughout the whole recruitment process and beyond, including:
- Writing adverts and identifying where to advertise
- Conducting targeted candidate searches using LinkedIn and CV databases
- Speaking to candidates and conducting telephone interviews
- Preparing for interviews e.g. creating questions, providing advice and coaching for clients and candidates
- Attending interviews
- Gaining client and candidate feedback from interviews, making job offers or second stage invitations
- Checking references
- Conducting on-boarding sessions, creating contracts and new starter documentation
‘Agency-style’ recruitment support
We provide the same recruitment service as detailed above (except on-boarding) but for a one-off project fee, which is based on a percentage of the selected candidate’s salary. We would only work on an exclusive basis – not alongside other recruitment providers.
We also offer valuable support to clients who are in the difficult position of having to make redundancies. We offer services such as:
- Career counselling: helping employees think about their next steps and about new opportunities – this can alleviate stress and anxiety
- CV guidance
- Interview coaching: we can help you conduct redundancy conversations with your staff and also prepare your employers for future interviews
We believe that providing this support is good for both your company and your employees. Your employees are likely to gain suitable new roles faster and your company enhances its reputation as a ‘good’ employer.
We usually charge a project fee for this work, based on our day rate or hourly rate.
We have experience of the PR field as well as recruitment, so we are uniquely placed to offer support with employer branding activities. These might include:
- Finding out how you as an employer are perceived in the marketplace
- Conducting surveys with your current employees to find out how your culture and processes can be improved
- Supporting you to produce a company video – we are not video producers but can help you make decisions about the video’s key message and narrative
- Liaising with the local press and media to help celebrate any company wins and successes
Again, we would normally charge a day rate of hourly rate for this work. Contact us to find out more about our services or to ask about our fees.
“I’ve worked with Katy both before and after she set up on her own and I have always found her to be both extremely professional and also very easy to work with. We’ve recruited a number of excellent people thanks to her.”
Chris Hoare, Development Director at AEGIS Engineering Systems (AES) Ltd