Current Job Positions
Expand the boxes below to view the current job positions we are advertising at Clarity Grace.
Senior OLE Design and Project Engineer
An award-winning team delivering innovative solutions to the challenges of modern electrification projects. Our Client is a dynamic company, backed by 90 years of Swiss experience and technical expertise from projects delivered around the world.
Supporting Principal Engineer in managing the OLE design services, the Senior OLE Design and Project Engineer will lead a small, close knit, multi-disciplinary project team based in their Derby office. Working in conjunction with project managers, interfacing with other railway disciplines you will be delivering projects to the highest standards. In addition to your general technical knowledge and particularly your expertise in OLE design and engineering, you should be able to deliver projects to on time and to the highest specification.
You will be a qualified engineer with at least 5 years’ experience of being part of an integrated rail engineering team. You will have experience of managing and developing a team and be able to quickly adapt to changeable situations. As a senior representative of the company, you will have good communication skills, a passion for details and an ability to build productive client relationships.
Senior OLE Design and Project Engineer will be able to:
- Lead project engineering activities in conjunction with project managers
- Undertake, direct and review design work and design changes
- Co-ordinate and produce project engineering deliverables
- Manage and develop a team of CAD engineers and design engineers
- Assist in managing our IT systems for design activities
- Perform administrative functions such as writing and reviewing reports, creating systems and implementing procedural changes
As you develop in the role, you will be supporting the Principal Engineer and Project Managers in the preparation of bids, contracts and budgets and will represent the company in client meetings and discussions, capturing client’s requirements and translating these into project activities.
Essential Knowledge and Qualifications
- Degree level engineering qualification as a minimum
- Good knowledge of various aspects of OLE systems and general technical knowledge (electrical, structural and civil)
- Understanding of whole life cost implications, ability to give recommendation and make judgement calls
- Understanding of Standards, Codes and policies applicable to rail electrification in the UK
- Understanding of testing, installation and maintenance requirements
- An appreciation of UK risk assessment methodologies and a knowledge of CDM
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acoustic / Insulation Sales Engineer
Competitive, with excellent Pension Scheme
Our client is looking to recruit an inspirational, highly organised and experienced sales professional who will be responsible for developing a strategy to win new business within the UK and European markets for industrial acoustic / insulation products.
Manufacturing and specifying a diverse range of noise, vibration and thermal control systems for a variety of industries, you will mainly target OEM accounts in the following sectors, Industrial Gas & Steam Turbines, Renewable energy, Pumps, Fans, Chillers, Marine, Agricultural & Semi-con.
Knowledge of our capabilities is not essential as training will be given, what would be considered as a distinct advantage though is experience of winning business for engineered products / technical solutions into the above sectors. You may be a qualified acoustician or someone with a wealth of technical and sales experience gained in the industrial insulation jacketing business.
You will be a strong negotiator, a natural closer and possess a savvy ability to spot an opportunity. Experience of creating and executing a business strategy, working to financial targets and sound commercial acumen including contract management, are all essential assets to succeed in this role.
Key responsibilities will include
- Identify, initiate and establish supply relationships with decision makers in new industrial accounts.
- Manage key accounts to ensure customer satisfaction & preferred supplier status.
- Manage your opportunities pipeline and report on a monthly basis.
- The responsibility for quoting, technical product selections, completion of pre-qualification questionnaires, bid management including team co-ordination when required.
- Attending new business / account management / presentations / technical clarification meetings.
Working to Sales Revenue Targets.
The successful candidate can expect to join a company with an excellent reputation for quality within its marketplace and benefit from the culture of a successful family-owned business who has ambitious growth plans.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.